Friday, May 21, 2010

4,5,6

#4 Taking my daughter to the Salon for a hair cut and watching her talk to Carol like a real big girl. Where did my baby go?  (Got it all cut off. It's a cute bob with bangs!! So different than her traditional "hippy look.")

#5 Laughing with my hubby when Junior came home from a field trip. He was so excited. He climbed up on our bed to sit by us while he described his day. He went to the Bean museum, the art museum and then got ice cream at "cherry merry on ninth." I was very confused, I recognized all the other places he spoke of, but not "cherry merry" then it dawned on me.... "You mean The Creamery on 9th?" "I dont think so," was his response.

#6 Waking up to Junior climbing in next to me, "Cuddle time?" he quietly asked.He laid his head next to mine on my pillow and put his arm over me. I love my baby. He is growing up too fast!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment